Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Tribal Transition


Long time no talk ladies! Apologies for me being MIA lately i was in the beautful killary harbour with my school with a not so beautiful lack of internet but i did manage to capture a glimpse of the beautiful views lets just take a moment...

Onto business..the weather hasnt been like this in October lets be real and its very easy to get stuck in a dark colored funk when it comes to Autumn fashion but listen my friends this does not have to be the way!
I found this little gem of a tribal print transitional piece in River Island and it has the summery pastels I refuse to let go of ,whilst giving you the warmth of an autumnal knit....best of both worlds if you ask me!



Cardigan - River Island 
T- Shirt - TK Maxx
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Marco Tozzi
Lippy - Maybelline Colour Elixir (Rasberry Rhapsody)

Hope you all had a great October! Would you be interested in a favourites this month?

Love Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment