Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Favourite Fall Things Tag




So its safe to say im falling for fall...
(I know we call it Autumn in Ireland but lets go with it ok)

This tag was created by Lindsey Hughes (beautybaby44 on youtube) and i may have just tagged myself to it! I love this time of year the leaves are changing, the candles are burning and i get to bundle up and watch hocus pocus with a big cup of hot chocolote...what more could a girl want? I suggest you get yourself one large cup of hot chocolate and enjoy!

Fall beauty faves:

1. Face Product?
This season means parties, and parties means long lasting makeup and for this I found a saviour of a primer! I have tried and tested the smashbox photo finish primer and i can confirm it is worth the hefty pricetag when my face makeup looks great at 2 in the morning!


2. Cheek Product?
Fall/Autumn is definately the season of paleness so benefits hoola bronzer is must! It brings me from 0 to cheekbones in a flash and I cant thank it enough for that!


3. Eye product?
The Estee Lauder doublewear eye liner really lives up to the name! It definately fits the long lasting requirements and actually stays on my waterline which is a win in my book.


4. Lip Product?
The perfect red lip product is hard to come by but i think i have struck gold with this one. The sephora matte lip cream in 01 always red is creamy matte that isnt drying and incredibly long lasting! I borrowed this from a friend for a party and I loved it so much i got my aunty to send me one all the way form the US of A!


5. Hair Product?
What would life be like without dry shampoo? The Batiste dry shampoo has me asking that question lately and even for freshly washed hair it gives great texture!


6. Fragrance/Candle?
My favourite fall fragrance has to be Honey by Marc Jacobs! Im going to have to get my hands on the full bottle after a taste, or should i say smell of the mini one! Its beautiful warm fragrance perfect as the weather is getting colder.


7. Nail polish?
I am loving this nyc nail polish in full metal jacket is goes full metal jacket in two coats, impressive right!


Fall fashion faves:
8. Im combining the trendy clothing item with the cosy clothing item with my beloved cardigan from River Island that I talked about in my latest blog post Tribal Transition 


9. Shoes:
My Marco tozzi boots are a regular feature in my blog posts for a reason ladies and gentlmen. They are comfy, go with everything and give me some much needed height!


10. Accessory:
My necklace from Pulse accessories is so versitile and unique and goes with all of my fall outfits!


Now for the fun part, the non beauty questions:

11. Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Im going to have to say Halloween for this one because we dont celebrate Thanksgiving here but I feel like I would like the food and the serious sales on black friday! I do love a good Halloween though, this year was pretty uneventful but I like the whole free food and movie night thing(hocus pocus ia a must)!

12. Favourite festive food and/or drink?
So my favourite food has to be a good turkey and ham roast dinner, stuffing, veg the works! There is nothing more comforting than a family dinner on a sunday, it warms you inside when its cold outside. As for drink it has to be that big cup of hot chocolate I was rambling about, its a must for the fall.

13. Whats the happiest part about fall for you?
It has to be just that, family you have no choice but to spend time with them when its freezing outside haha

What are your favourite fall things?
I tag my freind and fellow blogger Rachel Farrell and all of you to do this x
Hope you enjoyed this post it was a little different than my usual ones!

Love Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment